Fin-Swede, living in Sweden
- When you need to take breaks and recharge after socializing for too long.
- When spending a heavenly weekend alone means that you’re missing out on time with friends. (”How was your weekend”? ”Great, I didn’t see anyone for two days”.)
- When people stop inviting you places because you keep canceling plans. (I’d love to hang out, but I have to go sit in my house by myself)
- When you’re asked to do a group project, and know that you’re going to hate every minute of it.
- When you hear, “Are you OK?” or “Why are you so quiet?” for the umpteenth time. (Just because you prefer to listen or only speak up when there’s something important to say.)
- Trying to be extra outgoing when you flirt so your crush doesn’t think you hate them.
- When you have an awesome night out, but have to deal with feeling exhausted for days after the fact.
- When people pressure you to be more social, whether you like it or not.
- When you’re trying to get something done, but you can’t, because everyone else is talking.
- When someone calls you out for daydreaming too much.
- When you carry a book to a public place so no one will bug you, but other people take that as a conversation starter.
- When someone interrupts your thoughts, and you get irrationally angry.
- When you need to be completely alone so you can recharge and get back to being awesome.
- Because even though introverts are misunderstood constantly, you know this to be true: I am not mad, depressed or antisocial. I just need Not to talk to anyone for awhile and that is OK.
<span>%d</span> bloggare gillar detta: